HLB Cyprus Ltd operates an Undergraduate Internship Scheme. The Undergraduate Internship Scheme offers a unique opportunity to undergraduate students in Cyprus to be a part of our amazing team at HLB Cyprus Ltd.
The period of the internship is up to six months. During the internship, you will work in the Audit & Assurance Department and/or Accounting Department as a real member of a team of professionals undertaking tasks for clients.
Participation in this Scheme will provide you with the prospect for an ICAEW/ACCA training contract with our Firm after graduation.
HLB Cyprus is one of the most established professional service providers in Cyprus employing more than 60 professionals. You will have a unique opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly and supportive environment and be part of a team providing services to large and medium sized local and international clients in a wide range of business sectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance in audit and assurance services
- Assistance in accounting services
- Studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance
- 3rd or 4th year of study
- Expected grade of 7,0 or 3,0 or 2:1
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- MS Office knowledge
- Team player with social skills
- Organized and multitasker
- Initiative and motivation
- Business mindset and commercial awareness
- Scheme duration: up to 6 months
- Financial reward: €500 monthly
- Flexible working hours to accommodate university study requirements
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality