We are looking for experienced Auditors to join our team. As a Senior Associate, professionalism and high ethical standard are expected for this position. The successful candidate should be results driven and always keep in mind Firm’s objectives.
HLB Cyprus is one of the most established professional service providers in Cyprus employing more than 60 professionals. You will have a unique opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly and supportive environment and be part of a team providing services to large and medium sized local and international clients in a wide range of business sectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing audits for international/local clients
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRSs
- Provide high quality client service within predetermined budgets and timeframes
- Communication with clients via emails/phone/teams
- Reporting to Audit Manager/Director regarding status, progress and completion of audits
- Supervision, coaching and provision of support to junior team members
- Preparation of client's tax returns and tax computations.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Qualified or semi-qualified (ACA and ACCA)
- 3 to 4 years of related experience in the audit department of an accounting firm
- Good knowledge of Cyprus tax framework will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware and e-audit methodologies will be considered an advantage
- Hardworking and enthusiastic professional with career aspirations and interest in further development within our Firm
- Ambitious and highly committed individual with strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivation, professional discipline
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Be able to work within tight deadlines and capable to deliver results of a high level
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality