We are looking for experienced Auditors to join our team. As a Manager, professionalism and high ethical standards are expected for this position. The successful candidate should be results driven and always keep in mind Firm’s objectives.
HLB Cyprus is one of the most established professional service providers in Cyprus employing more than 60 professionals. You will have a unique opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly and supportive environment and be part of a team providing services to large and medium sized local and international clients in a wide range of business sectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of international/local clients
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes
- Monitoring engagements, budgets and planning of work and reporting to the Group Director and/or directly to the Partner
- Review the audit team’s work to ensure planning, execution and completion of audits are in accordance with ISAs and in line with HLB’s audit methodology
- Communication with clients either via emails/phone/teams or in person
- Reporting to Audit Director and/or directly to the Partner regarding status, progress, and completion of audits
- Supervision, coaching and provision of support to junior team members
- Review/preparation of financial statements under IFRSs
- Review/preparation of client’s tax returns and tax computations
- Responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients
- Prepare audit/advisory proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Qualified (ACA and ACCA)
- Over 5 years of related experience in the audit department of an accounting firm
- Over 2 years post qualification experience in the audit department of an accounting firm.
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware and e-audit methodologies
- Hardworking and enthusiastic professional with career aspirations and interest in further development within our Firm
- Ambitious and highly committed individual with strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivation, professional discipline
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Be able to work within tight deadlines and capable to deliver results to a high level
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Cyprus tax framework
- Experience in the provision of advisory services will be considered an advantage.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality